Top 10 things to know about NE Ohio Sanctioned Tournaments
- Tournament Director Assistance
- Phone: 800-603-3138 (daily 9AM-11PM EST)
- e-Mail: email@example.com
- Annual Training is mandatory. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- 10 & Under ROGY Progression events (formerly "Earned Advancement")
- Can be on 12s-18s sanction forms but they MUST be SEPARATE events
- The words “ROGY Progression” MUST be in the tournament title
- ROGY points can only be earned on designated weekends
- Skill Level (on the General Tab) Matters!
- Entry Level 1-Day Non-Elimination = Entry Level
- Red & Orange Ball = Entry Level + Intermediate
- Green Ball = Intermediate
- 12s-18s (non-Entry Level) = Intermediate
- District Qualifiers = Advanced
- Using Category = “District Event” on the General Info tab matters – please do so!
- TDs must be designated on the Sanction Form “Contacts” tab using a USTA#
- Using Player Selection Type = “Tournament Director Selection Process” on the Entry Info tab greatly reduces the need to issue refunds
- Posting Draws at least 48 hours prior to start of match play helps parents & players manage their busy schedules
- Late entries that impact seeding should not be accepted
- Suspension points should be filed online by the TD (Under Tournaments/Administration select “Player Violations”. Enter the tournament ID + player info to access the form)
For a downloadable copy of this information AND information on sanction fees AND the list of 2016 Midwest EA/ROGY Progression Weekends, click below:
Click Here to Download the Document